I am a 24 year-old novice blogger in the Boston area. I live in a quaint little apartment with my long-time boyfriend and our 5 and a half year old cocker spaniel named Bentley.
Some fun facts about me:
- I have a coffee addiction. That’s not a joke. ADDICTION.
- I’ve been to 4 colleges for 5 different majors, I’m still in school, and it’s been one hell of a ride.
- I love to read. My favorite genres are romance, memoirs and fiction.
- I also love to write. Although I am new at blogging, I have been writing on my own for years whether it be stories, journals, poems, or just free writes that turn out to be really interesting.
- I’m currently out of a job because I had surgery about 5 weeks ago and my recovery is not going as planned. I started a blog (not for income, at least not yet) but as an outlet for myself. I guess that’s not a fun fact, but a fact nonetheless.
- I’m very approachable, nonjudgemental, love everyone for who they are and whatever they stand for, no matter what. We are all human.
- I am (or was I guess…) a nursing assistant in an advanced memory care unit. I loved every single aching, and I mean aching, minute.
I’m always open to questions! Hope you enjoy my writing and if you’d ever like a feature or to use one of my posts, just ask.
xo – liv